Chinachem Group Sustainability Conference 2022 Speaker Highlights
This year, Chinachem Group Sustainability Conference 2022 was themed “Creating Social Impact on the Zero Carbon Journey in Hong Kong”. 15 eminent speakers from the government, academia, and architectural bodies, the technology sector and the finance industry shared their experiences and insights with more than 1700 online and offline participants. They spoke on topics such as green buildings, green finance and revitalisation of heritage buildings, with the aim of co-creating a blueprint for making Hong Kong a more liveable city.
Mr Donald Choi
Executive Director and CEO, Chinachem Group
Adhering to our People-centric philosophy, Chinachem Group caters for the community’s housing needs in its pursuit of sustainable development. As the pioneer in applying Modular Integrated Construction (MiC), we strive to make Hong Kong as a more liveable city.
Chinachem Group is committed to sustainability and carbon reduction. With high green building standards, we build homes that accentuate quality and comfort to meet residential needs while creating positive value for society and the environment.
Ms Bernadette Linn, JP
Secretary for Development, the Government of HKSAR
Mr Wong Kam Sing, GBS, JP
Former Secretary for the Environment, the Government of HKSAR
We can leverage 6 "I" to realise our goals of carbon emissions：
- Interaction and collaboration among the whole society and the region
- Innovation, using advanced technologies to improve the environment and develop a smart city
- Integration of the series of environmental protection blueprints, pulling together the efforts of all stakeholders
- Improvement, building on the progress we have made in the last decade
- Investment of resources to advance the work of the Environment & Ecology Bureau
- Infrastructure, eg. BEAM Plus certified infrastructure and reduction of landfills