Chinachem Group is a leading private property developer in Hong Kong and is committed to developing its talent pool. The Operations Division headed by the Group COO delivers corporate services to support the various business functions within the Group.
We are looking for a high potential candidate to join the operations department to assist the Group COO in driving initiatives and delivering on projects. Reporting directly to the Group COO, this position provides a unique career development opportunity.
- Assist the Group COO in coordinating cross departmental/divisional projects and activities.
- Manage major initiatives and projects within the domain of the Operations Division.
- Execute on specific tasks to resolve business issues.
- Hosting manager to Group level management trainees.
- Direct supervision under the Group COO.
- Exposure to Group level strategies and initiatives.
- Opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team and across different levels.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree
- Minimum 10 years’ experience within a corporate environment
- Good interpersonal skills and collaborative management style
- Ability to translate ideas into action with quality performance
- Independent, self-motivated with demonstrated initiative
- Analytical, innovative and attentive to details
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties please send full resume stating current and expected salary, date available to: Senior Human Resources Manager, Chinachem Group, 35-38 Floor, Tower 2, Nina Tower, 8 Yeung Uk Road, Tsuen Wan , N.T. or email to: [email protected]