Chinachem Group is a leading private property developer in Hong Kong and is committed to developing its talent pool. The Internal Control Section supports the implementation and establishment of an effective internal control system of the Group.
We are looking for a high calibre candidate to lead the Internal Control Section, to support the process of formulating corporate policies, procedures of business operations, as well as reviewing the control effectiveness of different processes and departments. Reporting directly to the Group COO, this position provides a unique career development opportunity.
- Lead/supervise the Internal Control Team in performing internal control activities.
- Support the set-up of the internal control system of the Group including policies.
- Work in conjunction with departments and functions when they develop their local procedures and practices.
- Advise departments and functions on operational control matters.
- Educate and promote awareness of good governance and control culture through communications and training.
- Over 10 years of relevant experience in risk management, control, internal audit of sizeable/multinational organization
- Degree in Accounting, Risk Management, or related disciplines
- CPA/ CIA/ CCSA/ CRMA
- Strong risk and control concepts
- Analytical and detailed-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong ability to convey ideas
- Understand practicality of implementation
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties please send full resume stating current and expected salary, date available to: Senior Human Resources Manager, Chinachem Group, 35-38 Floor, Tower 2, Nina Tower, 8 Yeung Uk Road, Tsuen Wan , N.T. or email to: [email protected]