To cope with the growth of the business, we would invite high caliber candidates to join our group for the following position:
- Handle full set of accounting books and financial statements
- Prepare bank reconciliation and assist in month-end closing
- Perform general accounting duties
- Maintain good accounting filing system
- Diploma or above in Accountancy
- 1 year related experience
- Knowledge of Accounting System is preferred
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- IMMEDIATE AVAILABLE is highly preferred
Interested parties please send full resume stating current and expected salary, date available to: Senior Human Resources Manager, Chinachem Group, 35-38 Floor, Tower 2, Nina Tower, 8 Yeung Uk Road, Tsuen Wan , N.T. or email to: [email protected]
Applicants who fail to hear from the Chinachem Group within 8 weeks from the date of submitting applications should consider their applications unsuccessful. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.