Step 1: Choose your itinerary
Step 2: Fill in Guests Details
Step 3: Your Health Declaration
The primary contact declared that
• We are vaccinated with at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine or I have the medical certificate filled by a registered medical practitioner
• We will provide COVID-19 vaccination record before boarding the tram
• We will use “Leave Home Safe” app
• We fully understand that Hong Kong Tramways and Chinachem Group reserve the rights to obtain a copy of the medical certificate and vaccination record.
Reservations are free of charge, personal, non-saleable and non-transferable.
Each guest may register for multiple sessions of tours subject to availability. If your reservation is successful, you will receive a confirmation email. The personal data (including name, mobile phone number, email address) we collect from you will be used for online reservations and administrating the event only. Chinachem Group reserves the right to cancel or change the details of the tram ride without prior notice. You fully understand and agree that Chinachem Group will not be liable to you for any cost, expenses or compensation, in the event of cancellation or change of the tram campaign.
Version as of 22 November 2021
• The tram ride is only open to Hong Kong residents.
• All participants must be vaccinated with at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine. Participants who are unfit for vaccination must make a declaration using the form on the COVID-19 thematic website or FEHD webpage.
• All participants are advised to consult their doctors and seek medical advice as to whether to join the tram ride. They shall bear sole responsibility for such decisions.
• All participants have complied with all applicable laws and regulations in participating in the tram ride.
All participants must register via the registration website using the registration e-form in order to join the tram ride. Each participant must provide his/her names (same as that on Hong Kong Identity Card), email address and Hong Kong mobile phone number in order to successfully register.
• Registration opens on 22 November 2021 at 9:00 a.m. (Hong Kong time) and closes on 9 January 2022 at 1:00pm (Hong Kong time).
• Upon successful registration, each participant will be assigned a unique registration number and each participant will receive one complimentary ride which cannot be rescheduled.
• Each participant must gather at the specified point on the specified date according to the instructions provided by the Organiser (30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time).
• When confirming the identity, each participant must show his/her registration number and the COVID-19 vaccination record issued by the Hong Kong Government Department of Health or the declaration form.
• Each participant must also scan the QR Code of Leave Home Safe App. If a participant is unable to provide any one of the above documents and/or fails to scan the QR Code of Leave Home Safe App, the Organiser may in its sole discretion refuse such participant to join the tram ride.
• Late arrival would not be entertained. No arrangement would be provided to late comers.
• Participants are not allowed to transfer their registration number to others.
• The scheduled tram frequency and the time of the journey may be adjusted subject to traffic conditions and weather conditions without prior notice to participants.
• Please get on and get off the tram at designated stations only according to instructions given by the tram captain; please give participants in need priority in boarding and alighting the tram.
• The tram captain has the right to refuse further boarding when the tram has reached the authorised carrying capacity.
• The tram captain may refuse to permit any person who is believed to be intoxicated, unhygienic or indecently dressed to enter or travel on the tram to avoid causing disturbance or danger to other participants.
• Do not bring live poultry, birds, pets or any other animals onto the tram (except guide dogs accompanying the blind).
• Participants is not allowed to carry large parcel(s) which may in the reasonable opinion of the tram captain disturb the quiet enjoyment of the tram ride by other participants. Such parcel(s), if allowed, shall not occupy any seat and shall not be placed in the gangway or stairway of the tram.
• Participants shall not carry any goods of a dangerous or offensive nature onto the tram.
• Do not speak to the tram captain when the tram is in motion unless it is necessary to do so for safety reasons. Do not use any intimidating, insulting or abrasive language or act in a manner likely to disturb the tram captain or other participants.
• Do not write graffiti on or vandalise any part of the tram.
• Do not obstruct the stairway or doorways.
• Do not stand on the upper deck when the tram is in motion.
• A participant who finds any property that has been left on the tram should immediately hand it in the state in which he/she finds it to the tram captain.
• Participants shall refrain from causing nuisance to others, such as by talking too loudly, clipping nails, pushing against the seat in front with your knees, putting your feet on the seats, etc.
• Smoking on trams is strictly prohibited. Please do not eat, drink, spit or litter on board in order to keep the tram compartment clean.
• Always wear a mask.
• The tram captain has sole discretion to ask any participant to leave the tram if he/she violates any of the rules stated in this section and/or in his/her opinion such participant is causing safety concerns to the tram ride or is materially disturbing the quiet enjoyment of the tram ride by other participants.
• All personal information collected and held by us shall be used solely for purposes relating to the tram ride. Please note that it is entirely voluntary for you to provide your personal data to us. If you do not provide the requested data, the Organiser reserves the right to refuse your participation in the tram ride.
• In disclosing your personal information/data to us, you should ensure that this information/data is complete and accurate. Should you wish to change your personal information/data, please notify us of the relevant changes forthwith in writing via e-mail to email@example.com in order to enable us to update our records accordingly.
• Information (including personal data) collected during the tram ride may be disclosed and transferred to relevant government departments, the data processor or other agents of Organiser who are engaged in the conducting or monitoring of the tram ride only for such purpose and on a need-to-know basis. Such information will be properly stored and encrypted, and will be destroyed 90 days after the campaign ends, unless their retention is required to satisfy any applicable legal, regulatory or accounting requirements or to protect the Organiser’ interests.
• In severe weather (when the No. 3 signal or above or when the red / black rainstorm warning signal is hoisted), the tram service will be suspended without prior notice.
• The Organiser has the sole and absolute discretion in determining a person's eligibility to participate in the campaign.
• No person other than the participants and the Organiser will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623) to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
• In the event of any dispute arising from or in connection with the tram ride, the decision of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
• If there is any discrepancy between the information contained in the promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
• These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong and each participant submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
• In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the Chinese and English versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.